Thursday, October 29, 2009

#2 Bridesmaid Divine!


I have decided that one of the things that is very important for our wedding is that my beautiful and lovely bridesmaids will feel just that. Beautiful.
I have decided that I will not ask them to wear the same dress but that together we will shop for a different dress for each, following a rough guideline of length and colour, and a very strict rule that they will only agree to wear a dress that they truly love and will undoubtedly wear again.

I have stumbled across some of the most FABULOUS bridesmaids dresses I have ever seen and had to share.
Designed by the gorgeous and talented Ariana Goldman of Two Birds Bridesmaid, each of the 15 different styles comes in 2 lengths and a multitude of colour choices and is fresh, stunning, and OH so wearable.
And here's the kicker, all the different styles - strapless, crisscross, halter, and onwards - are all in the one dress and the way you wrap it!


What a perfect way to ensure that your bridesmaids feel gorgeous and individual on the big day and yet stay true to the colours and feel of your wedding. Genius.

They almost make me wish I was a bridesmaid instead of a bride...Almost.


No comments:

Post a Comment