Tuesday, December 1, 2009

#22 Went to Adelaide...

And have come back an (almost?) honest woman!

On Friday 27th of November sometime between 11:30 & 11:50...
While the gorgeous Nannie, Grandad & nieces kept our beautiful boy entertained at the Zoo...
During a suprise picnic by the river Torrens that included all things wonderful...
And 3 heart wrenching cards from my best friend in all the world later...
My sweet & handsome man pulled a little box from the depths of the picnic hamper...
Got down on his good knee...
And asked me to be his wife!!!

I may have cried, I definitely said Yes :)
So now it's Officially Official & the next stage is the Officially Official Officially kind which we are now officially planning for!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for it to all be official!

    So that was why your now-fiance winked at me during the conversation about "when it's official" - I suspected some sort of finality soon but of course kept my guess to myself ;)

    Awesome news, very happy for you both. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling heart :)

    Sneaky thing winking, lucky I didn't turn around any faster!

    Oh yeah...I guess it's KINDA exciting? hehe x

    ReplyDelete