Sunday, August 8, 2010

#59 A Break Up Letter


Dear Sickness,


I don't know where to start so I'll jump right in.


I just don't feel like things are working out between us... it's not me, it's you.
I have a lot of really lovely people in my life right now & I really don't need this toxic relationship that we share.

I hope you can understand that this will be better for both of us in the long run & that we can both move forward in a mature way that is honouring of what we shared, rather than dwelling on the pain of it.
I would appreciate it if you would respect the boundaries of my family, my friends & I, & refrain from all & any form of contact.
There is no need to draw this out, a clean break will be easiest for all concerned.

Goodbye Sickness. I wish you only the best for your future & truly hope that you meet a petri dish that returns your love as you deserve.


C.


2 comments: