Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#155 Stunning Centrepieces

There are so many photographers who's work I am completely in awe of & the girls at U.S based Simply Bloom Photography certainly rank very highly in my list of favourites.
Their photographs are seriously stunning, as are these centrepieces from the recent wedding of Geri + Zach ...




Loving the colours & mix in textures, love that it's a bit quirky & fun but still absolutely perfect & polished. Each one looks like a miniature work of art, each one is a miniature work of art!
If I could redo my own centrepieces, I  think I would want them exactly like this. Just gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous...



Geri + Zach used black as their accent colour, I'm lusting over Geri's fabulous shoes! I also love that the shoe shot is a little more contemporary? I much prefer this to the standard shoe photograph that so many people seem to take & it's particularly fitting for shoes such as these that break the 'bridal' norm.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment